Rotisserie grilled meals are the best. They are succulent and juicy and a real crowd pleaser. Use the Napoleon Commercial Grade Rotisserie Kit for Extra Large Grills to produce restaurant quality meals right in your own back yard. The large commercial grade stainless steel hexagonal spit rod with commercial motor (holds up to 55 lbs of food) are up for any task you throw at them. The stainless steel four prong meat forks hold your food in place with easy to use thumb screws. And there is even a counterweight assembly, just in case you're cooking for an army.
- Stainless steel four prong meat forks hold your food in place with easy to use thumb screws
- The large commercial grade stainless steel hexagonal spit rod with commercial motor holds and turns up to 55 lbs (25kg) of food
- Rotisserie forks are dishwasher safe
- Kit contains: 1 commercial grade rotisserie motor, 1 XL food grade, stainless steel, hexagonal rotisserie spit rod, 4 large, stainless steel rotisserie forks, 1 stainless steel counter balance assembly, 1 stainless steel stop bushing, 1 T-handle
- Fits LEX 605 / 730 Series, fits other BBQ grills up to 45 in (114 cm) in width
- Counterweight assembly to ensure smooth and balanced rotation of meals
- Commercial grade motor ensures food rotates smoothly and continuously
- Parts are made from food grade stainless steel to ensure longevity and durability, making them easy to clean
- Produce restaurant quality meals that are perfectly succulent, juicy and a real crowd pleaser
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.