The Charcoal Starter is a quick, safe and efficient way to start charcoal for your charcoal barbecue grills. For outdoor use only, this Charcoal Starter uses a chimney effect that concentrates heat to light the charcoal. Made from aluminized steel with a cool-touch handle (although, grill gloves are recommended when hot) for long-lasting use. Have charcoal hot and ready to use in minutes, the Charcoal Starter holds enough charcoal to fill most charcoal barbecue grills. To use, fill the underside of the Charcoal Starter with loosely crumpled newspaper or paper towel. Turn the Charcoal Starter over and fill the main chamber with as much charcoal as needed for your cook - a few large chunks of hardwood lump charcoal for smoking, up to a full load for some high heat searing. Once filled, light the paper on fire through the bottom vents of the starter. Allow the paper to burn off, which ignites the bottom coals. The heat from the bottom coals rises igniting the rest. Using heat-resistant gloves, lift the Charcoal Starter by the handle and pour the lit charcoal into your barbecue grill. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Fast and easy way to light charcoal for your favorite barbecue grills
- Long lasting aluminized steel construction ensures longevity
- For outdoor use only
- Can be used with any charcoal barbecue grill
- Easy to use, fill the base with newspaper, load the chimney with the desired amount of charcoal and ignite the paper. Your charcoal will be lit in 15 minutes or less
- Chimney style charcoal starters use the chimney effect that draws heat upwards to quickly and safely ignite charcoal
- When the coals have ashed over, use heat-resistant gloves to lift the Chimney Starter by the handle and pour the lit charcoal into your barbecue grill.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.