This Range Hood and Over-the-Range Microwave Grease Filter traps grease from the exhaust air of your oven to prevent it from entering the blower and vent, potentially causing build-up and damage. If your current filter can no longer be cleaned and is not functioning properly, replacing this accessory may alleviate these issues. This accessory is designed to be used with select ranges and microwaves, models MHE14XK, TMH14XL, MH6140XK, MH6141XK, MH6150XH, MH6150XL, GH7155XH, GH7155XK, GH9115XE, and KHMC107E. Installing this accessory will require no disassembly or repair experience. Recommended Item: The Heavy Duty Degreaser Spray cuts through grease, oil andburned-on spills that may clog your microwave's filter.
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- ACCESSORY 4358853 replaces 4358828, 57001104, 53001357, 14210135 and W10831112
- COMPATIBLE WITH range hood and microwave models MHE14XK, TMH14XL, MH6140XK, MH6141XK, MH6150XH, MH6150XL, GH7155XH, GH7155XK, GH9115XE, and KHMC107E
- Don't settle for aftermarket accessories- Whirlpool offers the quality and consistency your appliances deserve
- MEASURES approx. 7-7/8"W x 5"L
|This Part is a Replacement for the Following Part Numbers
||W10831112, 14210135, 53001357, 57001104, 4358828
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.